Data Protection and Privacy
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered on this site is controlled by the Park Circus Ltd., 1 Park Terrace, Glasgow, UK G3 6BY.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- We collect your name, contact details and relevant information required to process a screening request within ‘Request Screening’. This allows us to process and respond to your query. This data may be passed on to third parties to enable us to do this.
- We collect your name, contact details and relevant information required to process a publicity request within ‘Request Publicity’. This allows us to process your request and supply the requested publicity materials.
- We collect your name, role and organisation when signing up to our industry e-newsletter. This enables us to ensure that you’re eligible to receive this and for us to subscribe you to the correct mailing list for your territory.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be
used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.