We're delighted to present to you our new site.
Park Circus has been growing over recent months, we have announced our representation of part of Warner Bros Pictures' extensive catalogue, opened a Los Angeles office to handle US domestic bookings and have continued to expand our extensive digital cinema library. To reflect these changes we realised we needed a bigger and better online habitat. So we built a new palace of dreams.
There are a few new features we'd like to draw your attention to:
- A more advanced search which enables the user to filter by territory, genre, studio and decade. As is always the way in this business the search function is indicative only and certain titles in certain territories come with stipulations. Plus we represent many more titles than are listed on this site, so if you don't see it just holler.
- A magazine style section of all our latest articles, interviews, trailers, posters and more.
- Refreshed and more clearly defined collections to help cinemas and festivals with their programming.
- Quicker and easier access to information about where the titles that Park Circus represents are showing around the world.
- Online screening request forms.
We've also sorted out issues which will mean that the new site will work well on iPads and smart phones, so you can use our website on the go.
We’ve built this website for you and we want to make sure we got it right. If you encounter any problems, please drop email@example.com a line. We’d also love to know what you think. All feedback will help us to shape how we develop this space in the future.