Established in 2003, Park Circus is a leading global sales agency and distribution company. We proudly represent over 25,000 films from Hollywood and British studios and a large number of independent rights owners. It’s not all about classic films though, our contemporary releasing and sales slate includes titles from established directors as well as the new discoveries of today.
We are knowledgeable, passionate and our love of cinema goes to the heart of everything we do. Working with rights holders, producers, distributors and cinemas, our aim is to share the wonderful films we represent with audiences on both the big and small screen.
The company is seeking a passionate individual to join our London-based team as a PR and Marketing Executive.
This successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in a fast-moving international sales and distribution company.
Working as a key part of our marketing team, you will support the delivery of high-quality marketing services to our key partners.
The role will be full time and the salary £22,000 per annum.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and assist marketing team on a range of campaigns, partnerships and ad-hoc projects;
- Support in-house PR needs, including working with exhibitor and other key partners, and coordinate ourwork with external agencies on larger campaigns;
- Act as point of contact for external press enquiries, channelling appropriately;
- Work with our sales team to identify key marketing priorities amongst our classic, contemporary and Festival activity;
- Help to coordinate our external communications calendar, particularly around press and influencer communication;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers by email, phone and face-to-face;
- Provide support to our Ambassador Network;
- General office and administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A knowledge and passion for both classic and contemporary cinema;
- Experience in and passion for marketing films of all types;
- You will be highly organised and detail orientated with an interest in systems, procedures and processes;
- You will have a basic understanding of and some experience in publicity and PR, and be familiar with the process of film distribution;
- Confident and proactive, but also friendly and approachable, able to fit into a small team and juggle conflicting priorities;
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experience organising events, press screenings and junkets;
- Familiarity with digital marketing;
- Ability to undertake very occasional business-related travel to other Park Circus UK offices.
To apply please submit your current CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line the job you are applying for.
Closing date is 24 May 2018 with applications reviewed on receipt. Please note, we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.