Halloween is approaching and, taking our cue from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, we’re gearing up to do the timewarp again; reaching back into the dark recesses of horror movie history and disturbing the sleep of genre classics in preparation for their return to the big screen.
With a horror catalogue running the gamut from Frank-N-Furter to Frankenstein and beyond, we’re on a mission to make the fateful day a freaky one for fans of every proclivity, filling screens with screams this Halloween. Browse our varied programming suggestions below and pick your poison.
Plan your programme
- Stephen King: Dig up some classic adaptations from the prolific horror writer's vault to coincide with the release of It.
- George A. Romero: Pay tribute to the late, great director; a pioneer of modern horror filmmaking.
- Tobe Hooper: Commemorate the maestro of massacre, titles available include Poltergeist.
- Universal Monsters: Bring your programme to life with a selection of titles from the original masters of horror.
- Hammer Horror: Celebrate 60 years of the studio's notorious genre output with 8 new restorations.