On the big screen, in New York: Manhattan is coming home. The new 4K digital print of Woody Allen's monochrome masterpiece opens at Film Forum on March 10, before screening at select sites across the country.
By turns a rhapsodic city symphony and an astute character study, Manhattan is a portrait of a modern metropolis and the messy lives of its inhabitants. The first title of Allen's classic oeuvre to be made available digitally by Park Circus, it will screen from a new 4K digital print scanned from the original camera negative.
Find a screening
- Ambler, PA: Ambler Theater, April 06
- Denver, CO: Sie Film Center, March 17-23
- Hartford, CT: Cinestudio, March 15-18
- Kalamazoo, MI: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, March 19
- Nashville, TN: The Belcourt Theatre, March 25-26
- New York, NY: Film Forum, March 10-21
- San Francisco, CA: The Castro Theatre, March 29
- Santa Fe, NM: Jean Cocteau Cinema, March 17-23
- Winston Salem, NC: Aperture Cinema, April 10-13